During lunch I poked through the cupboards, tossed out a few things, and made a list of everything that needs to either be eaten soon or go elsewhere.
- cashews (maybe a handful left in the bag, and the chopped kind I don’t like as much)
- garlic (three heads from the farmers market last fall. a little shriveled.)
- soft cheeses (from various milk culturing experiments. a single batch of lasagna would take care of it.)
- miso (a really good single-serving packet kind from Uwajamaya. just not a big miso eater I guess.)
- Kung-fu brand ramen (I think this is still in the cupboard because Lucas didn’t like it.)
- stuffing mix
- chana dal
- red lentils
- urad dal, split
- tuna (one can)
- gyoza wrappers
- pumpkin puree
It’s actually a bit better than I expected. Nothing too weird, and it’s all theoretically edible. But still. Help?